Sunday, November 27, 2011

if somebody has got a soul

but as everything turns more
fragil e
& as the stages of metamorphosis
seem to overlap
&pass by
i need to learn to be patient
i need to learn how to speak
you know
but you dont want to
& you dont want me to tell you
we're going no where
& nothing ever feels good enough
you can't puncture the cocoon
& when things start to turn into illusions
i learned to believe in magic
& i learned that sometimes
things simply dont exist
i go through catharsis
i learn to be patient
i think it might be a breakdown
lack of color - stars dying
the darkness
of what seems to be what everyone
calls existence
turns into stagnation
the fires out - you cant keep me warm
break me out
at this scary point
where i cant abide
incompetence
but you can shape me
you can help me
i can learn to be patient
even when im defenseless
& youre the shield
i can break out
i can transform

(its called careless)

No comments:

Post a Comment