Thursday, January 5, 2012

i dont remember

blurry
it was all hazy
smoke
hazy
i haven't felt so vulnerable
take it all away

pass me the phone

the bottle is done
my insides are intoxicated
your sharp canines
touching my lace
i cant do this anymore
i want you
i kept saying
i want you
everything was escalating
blowing the fuse
sensor things
sensor everything

this is all wrong
your eyes are too fragile

ill tell you
ill tell you how you crept through my spine
ill tell you about the grip
ill tell you about how i can hear your blood, run down my fingers.
the sounds of the bass
and the sound of you saying my name
my endless sighs
sensors
pitch black

i wake up, on your roof
it was cold in december
but
now i have you
&your body
&the candles
&the music
this is my trip
this is me and you
this is us.

No comments:

Post a Comment