Friday, August 14, 2009

bye bye.



i hate the way i feel when i think about you.
i hate the way i feel when i look at your picture.
i hate the way i get when i get close to you.
i still dont understand where we went wrong?
but right now i have to learn to let go.

i dont care who you are, i dont care what you do.
im done with anything related to you.
whatever we were. were not anymore.
im slamming and locking up this stupid door. im done with you.
thank god your done with me.

along the way we used to be the best of friends.
but you were always like a code i can never crack.
i cant stand that.
just make it clear to me.
do you want me as much as i need you?
or do you need me as much as i want you?
but i dont want to hear you, cause i know your not sorry for what you did.

im closing and locking up this twisted door.
im done with you thank god your done with me.

ive been waiting for more than a year.
and i dont appreciate what your doing.
so go get fucked up and see if i care.
cause i dont care who you are i dont care what you do
im done with anything related to you

ive made it final you can forget my name and forget what we once were.
im done with you and your done with me.