Friday, August 14, 2009

today.

ive been up for quite a long time.
as i sit in this old crusty balcony that i know someday might break.
i could feel a small breeze hitting my face.
i start to see something beautiful.
something that i wish i had seen a long time ago.
the sunrise on the mountains
i could see the skies changing into different shades of blue and moving into an allure yellow and orange with a hint off pink and red.
and as the birds are slowly chirping.
i feel as if they are talking to the sky and welcoming a new day.
you might think that this is just another day and another sunrise on the same mountains and that every year or month or week or day I could set my alarm to about 5:26 just to watch the sunrise.
But what I see is a beautiful day coming.
A day that I should appreciate and not take for granted.
i feel the beauty of life today, right at this very moment.
it is breathing ..this amazing whiff of summer air.

i shall leave you guys to think about life, and how today, now is life.
its a journey not a destination my friends.
life is too short so take the time and appreciate.

i will go back to what seems like the most perfect moment in my life by far.
<3
my head is cleared.
and this is breathtaking.

and now it is time for me to rest.
go outside today and feel the beauty of life.